FAQ'S LOWRATEVOIP

Author: Alex Call.Co // Category:

Klik pada ruangan feedback (kotak merah)

FAQ's website
GENERAL FAQ's

  1. How do I make a call?
  2. How do I make free* voip calls?
  3. Can I forward my calls to other Lowratevoip users?
  4. Can I send Text (SMS) messages with Lowratevoip?
  5. Can I use Lowratevoip with Mac or Linux?
  6. Can I link a DID number to my Lowratevoip account?
  7. Does Lowratevoip contain any advertising or spyware?
  8. I want to configure my own SIP device for calling with Lowratevoip,is that possible?
  9. How long does my credit last for calls?
  10. What's the deal with the Freedays?
  11. How much will I be charged for my calls?
  12. How can Lowratevoip keep their rates so low?
  13. Can I call a destination not included in your country list?
  14. Can I get Lowratevoip in my favorite language?
  15. "Fair use policy (FUP)" what does that mean?
  16. How much does it cost for someone to ring my Voip-in number?

PAYMENT FAQ's

  1. I think I have been charged incorrectly
  2. I want to call one of the free* destinations, but I get charged anyway
  3. What kind of payment methods do you offer?
  4. My order status shows "COMPLETED" but no credits are added to my account?
  5. How long does my credit last for calls?
  6. What's the deal with the Freedays?
  7. Are there any other charges to pay?
  8. How much will I be charged for my calls?
  9. When do call charges take effect?
  10. How can Lowratevoip keep their rates so low?
  11. Will I receive an invoice?
  12. How much does it cost for someone to ring my Voip-in number?

ACCOUNT FAQ's

  1. I have lost my password. What should I do?
  2. Can I link a DID number to my Lowratevoip account?
  3. I have registered but haven't received a confirmation email
  4. What kind of payment methods do you offer?
  5. I have just bought some credit but my account balance is not updated?

CONNECTION FAQ's

  1. Why is my connection constantly broken?
  2. I experienced poor connection quality
  3. There was no connection or it takes a long time before my call is connected
  4. The person I call is constantly engaged or I get an unusual engaged signal
  5. The person at the other end cannot hear me
  6. How do I adjust my Norton Personal Firewall settings to connect
  7. How do I adjust my PC-Cillin Internet Security settings to connect to Lowratevoip?
  8. How do I adjust my McAfee Personal Firewall settings to connect
  9. How do I adjust my ZoneAlarm settings to connect to Lowratevoip?
  10. How do I adjust my Tiny Personal Firewall settings to connect to Lowratevoip?
  11. I have an external firewall .. which ports need to be opened on the firewall in order for the Lowratevoip application to work?