• daftar id
  • FAQ
  • Kadar harga
  • customer service
  • Product
  • HomePAGE

Alex Call Company

Official Voip Reseller & Softphone Stockist
!!!NEW CALLING PRICE!!!
!!!NEW!!! PROVOIZ for only 20LE
!!!NEW!!! KHIDMAT PRINTER
Senarai Stokist AlexCallCo 2009/2010
Nk Register ID Voip? Click sini
Info Ringkas Voip AlexCallCo

Jam

Eksekutif

Abdul Rahim Suhaini +0149367282

Mohd Sya'rani Najmuddin +20116843874

Nurul Izyani Rosley

Medic Cairo

Mohd Arif Abd Latif (Cairo)

Stokist

Syamim bin Ali +20146791758

Ahmad Dzarrin bin Hanafi +20115813591

Muhammad Faez Bin Salleh +20116071304

Ahmad Danial Bin A. Fuad +0119263732

Nur Hasyimah Md Zain

Nusaibah Zaid

Fadzlin Sakina Abdullah

Fatin Diyana Abdul Aziz

Followers

FAQ's Intervoip

Author: Alex Call.Co // Category: faq

Klik pada feedback (kotak hitam)

GENERAL FAQ's

Can I send Text (SMS) messages with InterVoip ?

PAYMENT FAQ's
 
1.My account has been blocked and I cannot buy credit anymore. Why is that?
2.Will I receive an invoice?

ACCOUNT FAQ 's

  1. I have lost my password. What should I do?
  2. I have registered but haven't received a confirmation email
  3. I have just bought some credit but my account balance is not updated?
  4. My order status shows "COMPLETED" but no credits are added to my account?
  5. Will I receive an invoice?
  6. Where can I view and change my InterVoip customer details?

CONNECTION FAQ's

  1. Can I send Text (SMS) messages with InterVoip ?
  2. Why is my connection constantly broken?
  3. I experienced poor connection quality

Newer Post Older Post Home

hijriyyah

Solat

Nasyid


Pengunjung

link to 

small business website 

design page
Sponsored by the small business web design web page.

Jom Jerit2


ShoutMix chat widget

Trafik

lalulintas

 
 
Alex Call Company (C) Copyright by Alex Call Company
/a>